top of page

Where to Report and Get Help

The following resources are intended to connect consumers, families, and professionals to services/resources:

For immediate/emergency help, call 9-1-1


If you believe that an adult age 60 or older has suffered abuse, neglect or exploitation, you should file a report.


Ohio Adult Protective Services Learn more: ​

  • Call 855-OHIO-APS (855-644-6277) toll-free

Ohio Department of Health (ODH) Learn more

  • Call 800-342-0553 or 800-669-3534


Ohio's Office of the State Long-term Care Ombudsman Learn more:

  • Call 800-282-1206


Office of the Ohio Attorney General Learn more

  • Call 800-282-0515


Ohio’s Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) Learn more

  • Call 866-243-5678


Ohio’s Mandatory Reporters Learn more: Section 5101.63 - Ohio Revised Code | Ohio Laws

bottom of page